School Admission

Enrol in or apply to a school In Canada, you have to apply or enrol in a school depending on the level of school you’re interested in and where you live. Enrol in primary (or elementary) and secondary (or high) school Documents you’ll need for enrolment birth certificate proof of guardianship or custody proof of residency

This is a Test